21 June 2010

I am gob-smacked

There I was. thinking no one cared! been doing this for ages and never got above 3 comments. ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET HEAPS.
Further to some of the comments I think you may need to take them up with your tenants reps, While it's handy to air your feeling on here, (Very grateful) I'm not sure if the points raised will be seen by the right people?
With regards to the postal problem, I think there is a possible solution given in the new news letter on-line.
I have learned that it has been changed, the on-line news letter that is, in as much as as there is not the space restrictions there will more more photo's and the articles will a bit bit longer and in more depth.

1 comment:

strider said...

Sorry but I can not see that the solution in the NHW newsletter, will solve the problem. Leave off Freeman House, which will keep happening (will be done by the sender which I can prove.) and the mail will still keep going to the wrong address. Royal mail are duty bound to deliver mail to the address stated on the letter, no matter if the name belongs to the Pope. I have now received two further letters from the same people as before. Between them and the person that they were meant for, they have now addressed them without FH or the postcode.
In the mean time we have also realised, that some of our mail (which we have not had a problem with)is overdue....
Please someone sort it out, blame is not required but a solution is.

The newsletter is very good and should provide for a more informed idea of what is going on in the community and as already stated easy to navigate.