23 June 2010

A funny thing


There I was complaining about all the football on telly and blow me down everything has been cancelled/delayed/will be shown on Hd channel (if you have it) for? yep you've got it, tennis. Wouldn't be so bad if we had some English players but like most of our football teams they are all foreigners. Still I suppose the money comes in handy somewhere. Specially if you own a big house in Wimbledon. (rented out for up to £20.000 for the two weeks) Players only of course, they have got the money!

For the really "fed up" the good news is there is a Grand Prix coming up shortly at least it's something to watch and we have two English people at the very top, (at the moment anyway).

Keep your chins up the longest day has passed and it will soon be winter again.

I do enjoy the snow and rain and freezing cold..I don't think.....

No comments: