05 May 2006

Whose sorry now?

With due apology to the song writers.
I guess old Tony is smarting a bit today, still never mind he got out the big stick and beat a few of his minions over the head. Does it not occure to him that maybe it could be his style that is at fault.
I guess not, egomanics always blame everyone else.
Did anyone notice the almost complete absence of auntie Prudence over the last few days? Usual ploy, keep your head down and maybe the flying brown stuff coming off the fan will pass over your head!
I am not particularly political,but I don't like be spun a load of BS and this lot have been at it since day one. I not sure if any of the others would be any better, but for sure they can't do any worse and maybe not add so many stealth taxes to our already over taxed lives.
Have you checked out some of the new proposals that have surfaced over the last few weeks.
You know the ones that aren't announced at the budget!
Our local lot are not much better, imagine the chaos on Elizabeth way with Victoria Avenue closed to traffic? Mind you if you ever get to speak to one of out local bunch of wasters, its not their fault, it's the County Council. So why do we have them I haven't worked it out yet.
I think my son summed it up several years ago when asked by one of our prospective local members how he was going to vote. His reply was "the Monster Raving Loony Party" when told by the fallguy "isn't that a waste of a vote" his reply was "No! I just haven't made up my mind which one yet!"

No comments: