12 May 2006

How to earn big money and do nothing!

Become deputy prime minister of the UK!
Just think if you have a bit on the side and are totally incompetent you to can be paid in excess of half a million pounds a year. That does include your free car and and a couple of rent free houses but I'm sure you could cope with that.
But apart from that, the weather has been super over the last few days. The weekend is coming so that will change.
Hopefully by now there should be a link to this blog from the HHS web site, if it's not there yet it soon will be (I've been told)
In the mean time I will carry on making my useless comments and hope that someone will post a reply within the next few days, before I go off on holiday for two weeks to see how the other side of the pond put up with incompetent government and the like.
Speak to me somebody, its getting very lonely here on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have abandoned you mission statement and have become political.
Lets have more very local news. Or isn't there any?

spook said...

In many ways our life is overrun with politics good bad or indifferent so I only pass on comments that have past by my ears in the preceeding few days prior to the blog being updated.
As for local news there is not a lot going on in this neck of the woods, so any thing you wish to add on here is always welcome. That is what this blog is for