06 May 2010

It's strange what you find in your pool


Sitting watching the idiot box the other afternood just after lunch and heard this strange splashing sound. Went outside and this is what I found in the pond.
Needless to say I told the pilot chappie that if he had hurt any of my piranahs I'd sue.
Tell you what! I did not realise how fast pilots could swim.
But on a more serious note, I took a look at the new Tenants News website and was very impressed. Someone has taken a lot of time and effort to put that together and is right up to date. Even the latest "One Tenant to Another" appeared on the date it was issued, very impressive.
Well worth a look and if you came here via the link you already know this.
If you didn't the link to the site is:- www.spanglefish.com/tenantsnews

No comments: