23 November 2006

It's all changed!

As with everything that is just becoming established, the goal posts get moved. In this case it is where you can find your spooks rantings? Hopefully this will be picked up fairly soon so that I can start upsetting people again, because at the moment no one knows where I've gone.....shame!
This was not of my choosing, just an "UP GRADE" to the service, but if no one knows where you've gone, its not to great an idea. I see there is now a link from the Hundred Houses website so maybe some of my fans will find me from there.
I wont hold my breath.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you first time! Keep winding me up!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Spooked, I'm not sure why the template has changed but that's all it is. You are still 'in the same place' in internet terms so people will be able to find you same as ever.

I sent you an e-mail via your good lady wife regarding ways to spruce up the whole blog, but just to summarise:

1) I'll start a blogroll for you which you can then add to as you find other sites of interest.

2) Check out some local blogs and comment on any that take your fancy. People will return the interest.

3) Local issues really interest people. The story about the green bins provoked a big response - more of the same please!

4) Indulge your own interests, the wildlife pics were great.

5) If you want to discuss any of this then feel free to e-mail me at joel.coppersmith@outplaymedia.co.uk

6) Merry Christmas!

spook said...

OK folks, Not being an expert at these things,maybe I just misread the instructions cause using the old "login" worked fine, as I just found out.
Sorry Joel it seems the email to my other half got lost in the ether as I don't recall seeing it. Would it be possible to send it to moreinfo@dreamweaverintl.com
and I'll go from there.
There are some more wildlife pictures in the pipeline which will appear in the next few days.
welcome sun-worshiper, dont think I have seen your "monika" before.
Due to one or two personal problems things have been put on a sort of hold of late, so local items of interest have been missed but should get back to my normal WIND-UPS before long.