12 September 2006

At Last!

Yes indeed, at last I have got a response. I did wonder if the world had crept away while I was surfing the net! Now I know this is being read I will follow up just a bit more often.
There is no way I am going to give up on this, just want to get more people from our association to participate. After all everything that happens around us effects us all. I can't say that anything we say on here will make a difference but you never know. If enough of you get involved we might change the world, (well Chesterton anyway).
Stand by for some important information that will need to be dealt with by all of us in the very near future. Read your new Tenants News Letter, basic details are shown on the front page. I will go into it further shortly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! A response to a response to a response! And a nice little teaser as well. Important info hmmm? Well it can't be who shot JR 'cos we already know that.....
Nope I'm all out of ideas. Guess I'll just have to wait.

spook said...

Wait you will, but it involves spys and things, they are closer then you think!
Who did shot JR? never watched it or was I dreaming?

Anonymous said...

Hey Spook, don't give up - we are out here. KEEP ON BLOGGING!