10 June 2006

We made it back, turned right at Nova Scotia





Well despite the well laid plans we got back. Horrific thunderstorms,whales,and boat trips as well as 1500 miles of driving. You could say we had a great time. Although we love living in Chesterton, there are times when other places and vast houses do seem attractive.Even more so when there is a lovely convertable to drive about in. But, we are back and looking forward to lots of comments on our blog site but that is down to you my faithfull readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Looks great. I can't believe it's prettier than Chesterton, though ;-)

spook said...

I hate to say it but parts of New England really are fantastic I'll did out a couple of pictures I took up in Maine to show what I mean. It is good to be back though.
Spook

spook said...

should say DIG but I think it could be delayed jet lag!